Friday, June 18, 2010

Can You Bleach Scabies

For the first time ... embroidery! Submerged


not really love the car Sewing .. perhaps because it is not mine and I'm always afraid to break something .. perhaps because it never works with me ... and we go crazy .. and something I could do in two minutes it turns out that after hours I have not done a single point .. The fact is that I prefer to do the little things by hand .. until you buy me a sewing machine of my own.
My mom gave me a nice circle as his point and he taught me the grass .. I find very comfortable .. is a really fine and you can create the design you want .. I still have to get used .. but turning to the Internet and blogs, I noticed how many jobs you can do wonderful .. even whole pictures of many colors ..
I started decorating a few bags of lavender for the change of the season but then I took the opportunity to use point more grass. And now

Embroidery Tutorial!


In the local supermarket I found the T-shirt in cotton and 2 euro I thought I'd try to liven up a bit.


With the advanced stuff that I've created the flowers and I have applied on top with the stem stitch and embroidery hoop.

This was the result .. when I applied all the fabric flowers I started doing my pencil drawing for the decoration in place Erba

At this point I began to stitch where I had marked out the design.

better then to decorate the shirt .. I put the beads.

Et Voila .. that's it! not find it cute? we only hope that the points take the first wash ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment