Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Panty For Men Matures

Turning to the market ....


Turning to the market a week ago I found a funny guy who sold this LaNina ... I liked it so much that I've got three balls and I decided to give us a scarf ... has color so subtle that I immediately thought of something soft farmici this winter .. I started working .. and I bring the work back.

When going to work my colleague has seen the wool .. he is in love so much that she wanted the scarf that I sold after it's over. Turning to the home of a my friend .. I showed him my work and he is in love with it .. etc etc. ..

In a week I took 5 commissions scarf .. ;) I'll make it to even make one for me this winter?? I would not put myself under'll never make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment