Tuesday, November 30, 2010

M Ja K Miłość Online

cold is still cold and frost in and out of me

just found my psychological balance has suffered a bad shoulder, unfortunately.
So I am here again to try to reel back the tranquility just found.
Happiness and peace of mind at times seems a thin wire stretched over an abyss , sharp as a razor.
Friends and family are the pole or umbrella that the tightrope walker uses to stay in balance.
It 'hard to stay there in equilibrium.
there recently and I'm increasingly in precarious balance.
a tightrope with my umbrella I try to stay there but ...
worried about blending too many thoughts in my mind right now ... and unfortunately I do not know when they stop to fill all my soul .. I'm sure that will happen, but I do not know when ...
In the meantime, it's very cold with snow.
Cold and frost in and out of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment