The last time I wrote and now say a long long time ago I said that I published a tutorial, and tadaaaaaan .... Felt bag!
This thing I have to admit ch and came first to receive all that beautiful stuff Mery, because I tried a little internet but I could do to create a bag of felt drive.
I have searched almost everywhere ... but the results I did not like very much ... then do not even know how I found a video on you tube really nice although I must admit a little exhaustive.
I managed to find felt good .. I have to say .. and even pay much, I filled the gaps of the video c hours he put it.
This video, however, left me somewhat perplexed a.. why is ok .. the bag is cute .. but then inside you will see all the seams .. so I added a bag inside my pillowcase.
I must say that is very strong .. I put everything inside and accompanied me on my journey ultmo in Tuscany ... I thought that when I have some time to insert a nice button to close it well ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment