Sunday, March 14, 2010

How Do I Get A Cool Puffle Without Being A Member

In my own way ...






This is a terrible week .. I have four birthdays!
I did not know where to turn, especially for the simple reason ..
I have no money.
Fortunately fortunes are never alone .. and one of my muses that Elena Fiore suggested to me a brilliant little idea!
The second is that my luck celebrate four are women ..
alas I did not follow the recipe for Elena Fiore because I missed some material ..
I do not braid with the cheerleader and they are created by me alone ..
I did not fancy fabric .. pannolenci but was fine.
do not have a Big Shot
not I felt balls (?!!)
I know it is a crime .. but I have all this stuff.
I hope it will be OK ..
My sister went crazy when he saw them .. this means that maybe someone like!
myself included ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment