Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jesse Jane Caribean 2

A big thank you to Meryl

E 'come home to the magnificent package Mery .. (go to visit her beautiful blog)


not imagine all these little things really wonderful when I opened it I was speechless ...

It 's really a sweet person and in these days of e-mails we exchanged very nice .. and I would like to thank you with all my heart ..

.. for these beautiful flowers of felt .. and spools

For these scraps of fabric ... and felt ..

For these ribbons colorful, wonderful ..
quadernini and this card and these wonderful .. I would like to thank you from the bottom .. soon you will receive my .. I'm sorry to tell you that there are all these wonderful things .. but I assure you that I will refer as soon as possible .. Meanwhile I'll try to create something with these joys .. and just made sure to reach you .. Then
to thank you in a few days soon will post a tutorial;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment