Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Anti-dandruff Shampoo For Men

change jobs even if transitional!


The change in my life there was.
A radical change in my daily routine. Unfortunately this is a transient thing that will last a bit 'and then we'll see, hoping for an extension. However, I must be more than good because it brings me to have more time for me. In practice, for now the pendulum more for now .. I have to repeat that now, because there is nothing definitive .. for now my work location will be the city where I live.
's all changed in a month and still does not seem true.
now I had got used to it. Wake up early, train to get to and with all appurtenances.
On the one hand it was even fun but very tiring and also very random because you depend totally on public transport, so you have to abide by strikes, delays and cancellations that are always on the agenda!
Now I go to work on foot and still does not seem true.
This weekend I will celebrate, but I have to rest well because although all are tired and still have a very sore throat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment