Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Build Fence Corrugated Iron

denied entry to spiders and Visigoths ...


Joshua : Why do dogs and Jews can not get Dad?
Guido: Well, the Jews and their dogs do not want them. Eh, everyone does what they like Joshua, eh. There is a shop there, there is a hardware no, they do not enter, for example, the Spaniards and horses, eh, eh ... thing and there is a pharmacist no: yesterday I was with a friend, a Chinese who gets a kangaroo, I say "You can come in?" he says, "No, here the Chinese and kangaroos do not want them." Eh, oh dislike him, you have to say oh!?
Joshua: But we do get all the library.
Guido: No, tomorrow we write it ourselves, look! Who is disagreeable to you?
Joshua : Spiders. And you?
Guido: I ... Visigoths! And tomorrow we write it: "No Admittance to spiders and Visigoths. Oh! And I have broken boxes' sti Visigoths enough eh!

(from 'Life is Beautiful')

0 comments:

Post a Comment