A change in my life, a change long-awaited hour has come ... and I still can not believe it!
's certainly a positive change, everything gained, I close a parenthesis in my life to open another. I'm really happy, even if the leave is something that has been my life for so long, well, a little 'me sad!
Besides it is also true that ... as he says that saying? Behold, 'those who leave the old road for the new knows what he leaves but does not know what is' ... but I'm really happy and maybe I still have not realized how much will change my habits, as improve my life ..
do not know .. boh see !!!.. I think for now just let me pass a very bad sore throat ... it seems that instead of talking about squeaks ... that lasts from Monday, I am exhausted ... therefore promises a weekend of rest and tranquility .. or at least I hope so!
0 comments:
Post a Comment