From babies is easy to enter in the proper Christmas spirit.
As adults, the risk of not feeling the Christmas exists.
And then there is the risk of losing sight of the true meaning of Christmas.
to enter into a vortex of thoughts of pure consumerism and convenience. Making gifts is not intended as gifts but as obligations. To wish for people with teeth that do not trade a hello miss throughout the year. Best wishes to those who do not know much for them.
unfortunately become a matter of moral correctness. It is because you have not because you have the desire to do.
As adults ... because things get so complicated?
a period then I lost sight of the people. It is so busy that we end up 'bounce' from one place to another, against each other and against without even noticing those around us.
all crazy ...
I do not want to get into this vortex. And I can do easily.
not have the time to keep up with the hypocrisy, so much for the wishes ... the gifts required .. I invest my time in the things you feel really.
The difficulty for me is now affected by the meaning of Christmas.
That sense of joy and happiness. What is not easy. I'm trying.
For a while the tree was made and placed on display in the hall. And under some gift is already there, while beside them, ready to donate gifts to the people you love .. and not because they are but because I want them to do.
I also made two cribs !!!!!!!!!
The trick? They are beautiful just ready to pull out of their box.
Both were donated I'm really looking and watching the Christmas spirit!
Now I just have to let it enter my mind.
This year's Christmas for me then take a turn a bit 'melancholy, but I will try to make it more joyful as possible. Or at least that is my good intention.
Last year was a Christmas fantastic just fantastic with a surprise.
And this year who knows? Maybe it will be wonderful ... for now I do not know yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment