Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What Does Hiv Rash Look Like?

When insects are spectacular.

Siwanowicz Igor is a wildlife photographer that shows us aspects of nature are entirely unknown. We are unaware of the insects that we are just ugly. In reality it is not.
If we type on google his name we will see a lot of his spectacular photos. Colors and details that we have no idea.
Many of his photos show that insects appear to have come from a book of fiction, the human inhabitants of other planets.
By chance I came across a picture of that place here that particularly impressed me. From there, my research on the web.
(Place a picture and three other very interesting for you to understand what is special, I hope they do not violate any copyright, it is not my intention. So I am ready to remove it.)
Look for yourself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment