Monday, December 6, 2010

Vorlage Filmtreatment

A Blue Rose .. Review of recent

a blue rose on your skin I remember
London snob and blonde with a touch of madness
say about you ... it seems that we're
you soon warm up and then everything else you do not ever tie
but if I were you I bind my
with a string to the heart that hurts you when you leave.


I write it on your skin I'll
I like you because you are like six
with the blue rose tattoo
that is your courage and your extra resource.
And I will tell me about her, but who cares
but it was going to go so
and I do not even realize that means I love you
that opened most of the rose on your Breast

a blue rose that does not go away
sweet and a little 'twisted like a little' different is your imagination
a blue rose as there is
a rare thing but I am Tonight I ask you that.

I skin I
I'll write the love in the car there is no magic
a tattoo because it goes where you go
the sea or where you can escape if on.
And I tell you about her, but who cares
but it was going to go so
and I do not even notice that I said I love you
when you open the sen or your blue rose.


If I bind my will ... but a snare to the heart are not there
the sea or where you were there I fancy your blue rose
sweet and a bit 'perverse is your imagination.
But a blue rose on my skin
I realize now, step by step
not go away.

Michele Zarillo .. and Leilaluna

0 comments:

Post a Comment