Monday, January 17, 2011

Are Tonics Any Good For Anaemia

Scarf ...

It 's all because of Accessorize (known English brand of accessories) and Christmas presents and .. perhaps also the fact that for the time being unemployed because I moved here in high Valdera in Tuscany .. and let's face it .. as well as looking for work and put my half-empty house I have nothing else to do.
Before leaving for Rome, I started to make Christmas gifts to my friends .. from Accessorize and I saw something I liked very much! There were mountains of scarves crocheted motifs really cute!



really cost a lot .. and I preferred to make a gift to a friend in more than buy a thing of the gen ages .. I've made me so;) with a floral touch ..



It took me just enough for all the free time I have had from day to day .. but in the end and voila .. the scarf and here it is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment