Monday, January 3, 2011

St Dalfour Cream Inuae

few days of vacation!


Hello everyone!
We're officially in 2011. That's right!
And surely I'll put some month or so before you write the correct date on the first try!
only happen to me?
However I said we started in 2011 and is beautifully!
Thanks to a wonderful evening edible and good company ... I even have the duty to celebrate the New Year!
I hope it's been like for you too!
Now I'm going to enjoy some days off: resting, too many chores waiting for me!
For a while no programs, only a possible list (not written) things to do in those days.
So today I start to purge fatigue, toxins and stramangiate of these festivities. And I'll also be willing to do some housework .. for now, with the excuse of having to accommodate the comfort of the baskets of goods received as a gift (very good comfort items, welcome:)!) I just rearranged the closet, inventory of virtually everything I have there, crammed with a date monitoring .. okay, not out of any expired .. good!
I I also have to give a little 'gardening, I'm neglecting my poor plants .. and I have to prepare for a move. Must be ready because the time is right to give it to a friend.
That is why it is called flower of friendship!
Maybe not all is so called, for surely no expert for sure, but I like it so much that for me this is his universal name!
still happy holidays!
I have good intention to fully godermele!

0 comments:

Post a Comment