have taken me so comfortable that I have not done that half of the things I was supposed to do .. I do not say deliberately planned because I wanted to do for once what I could do without obligations.
But it's not a drama, it's okay! In fact I did not want to be overwhelmed by the duties and programs, from the list of things to do. But I wanted to be quiet and just have an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to do to be able to relax a bit too 'without being taken from the grip of the usual rides and things to do mandatory.
I only regret not being able to see the eclipse of the sun the other day .. it was overcast and even though I set the alarm early to see this spectacle of nature there was no way.
will be for next time.
And you are able to see it?
I really rested and relaxed even though the moral is not the maximum. And then will have ups and downs are normal. Like, if there was only the light without the dark you could not understand what difference is there, you might not appreciate the joy if there were no pain, no sense of happiness would know if there was sadness. So there is.
still happy holidays .. I'm still basking in the last few days of celebration!
0 comments:
Post a Comment