Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Clean Moccasin Slippers

Humor in improving

is a time when a bit 'weird to me. They are usually much more carefree and less scared.
More happier, more purposeful, more optimistic ...
In the last few months I was fine one, so many problems, many thoughts and so much worry.
Things I could get my captain or my loved ones ...
also seemed to me that everything is put across, a lot of sticks in the wheels and even a bit 'of bad luck .. although I do not believe in bad luck .. but as you must call if you do not like this? For example, I risked more than once of being hit when crossing (once also through a red light for cars and green for pedestrians) or have accidents in the car .. I felt like I had drawn a target on his back.
I was down, down .. not really my usual mood.
a very difficult period.
Now the situation is slowly evolving for the better.
I also some good things are happening and positive.
So the clouds thin out and I can, indeed must, go back to see the sun.
Some thoughts and some concerns remain, and sometimes I realize that I can not manage them well, but are less sad and depressed. Less disconsolate. .. in short, more solar and want to make laugh.
I'm still tired and weary. At times thoughtful and down in the dumps. Ma .. I'm looking for my daily smile of my happy thought which holds to return to flying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment